Under this agreement tripallied.com declares that all rates listed on tripallied.com's website are subject to change and exclusively valid for the inquiry date. Rates will only be honored as shown on the website when the service requested is confirmed (a charge of your credit card and a confirmation number provided by tripallied.com is necessary). Upon making a reservation we request your authorization, written and/or verbal, to run the corresponding charge on your credit card and by this you declare to have full knowledge of our Reservation and Payment Policies, Cancellation and Disclaimer Policies.
All reservations are subject to the existing availability at the moment of your request and no confirmation can be issued until received the full payment of the requested service. In some cases, it will be necessary for us to check availability directly with the service vendor before a confirmation, this process may take up to, and never more than, 24 hours. In case that a service is not longer available, we will send a notification and a refund will be applied. In order to avoid any inconveniences, please make a printout of your reservation voucher (access ticket) and have it ready for check-in to the reserved service. Should a change to a confirmed reservation be needed, please contact our Customer Care department and have your confirmation number handy. We strongly suggest reading the CANCELLATION POLICIES section hereinafter. Any changes are subject to availability and rate adjustments when necessary. Our CANCELLATION POLICIES are applicable at all times without exception.
The amount corresponding to your reservation will be immediately charged to the credit card provided in order to consider it as a confirmed reservation. Please note that your credit card billing statement will show "Your Booking at tripallied.com" as responsible for the charge. VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS are welcome. The currency in which service rates are quoted on tripallied.com's website are Mexican Pesos or US Dollars (it will be specified). Mexican Pesos rates will always be charged in Mexican Pesos. For any other currency, the amount to charge will be first converted into US Dollars and the exchange rate prevailing on the transaction date will be applied. This movement may cause a variation of up to 3% above the international fluctuation index for currency exchange and such difference will show on your billing statement. tripallied.com cannot be held responsible for this variation and upon accepting the PAYMENT POLICIES you acknowledge to have been informed of the exchange rate fluctuation and declare your agreement to the corresponding charge being made into US Dollars.
All cancellation requests must be addressed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the assigned tripallied.com travel agent with the reservation number as the basis reference. For excursion, golf and/or ground transportation reservations, the following general cancellation policies apply:
- Cancellations requested 72 hours or more prior to the confirmed service date and time are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations requested between 48 and 72 hours prior to the confirmed service date and time are subject to a 10% penalization on the total amount paid for the reservation and 90% refundable.
- Cancellations requested within 48 hours prior to the confirmed service date and time or "no-show" are 100% non-refundable.
tripallied.com is a middle-agent between the client and the vendor listed on the website. tripallied.com creates the necessary commercial connections in compliance with its own service and quality standards to provide services such as, but not limited to, tours, ground transportation and other travel activities. We only select the most professional vendors for this, however tripallied.com cannot be held liable for their acts, omission, wrongdoing or other. Travel services are subject to the conditions set by those vendors, and their liability may, in turn, be limited by their rates and conditions of service. tripallied.com acts only in its role of agent for the client or for the supplier of the goods and services rendered and as such, does not keep any legal authority or control over the operation and/or property. tripallied.com declares that:
- Travel services descriptions are regularly updated as close to reality as possible. However, tripallied.com cannot be held accountable for variations occurring upon your arrival at the Travel Service site.
- tripallied.com will reserve the right to deny the supply of a service to any client at any given moment if and when it considers convenient to do so.
- Visual material published on its website is intended to render a general description of the service and by no means can be guaranteed that the service will be supplied exactly as depicted.
- Likes and Unlikes ratings assigned to the activities and services are based on tripallied.com's standards and may not necessarily match rating criteria used elsewhere.
- Any claim or comments that the client should present about the services received must be submitted in writing within a period of time no longer than 15 (fifteen) days from travel's end date.
tripallied.com will not assume liability for any claims, costs or expenses arising from personal injuries to the client or third parties, or caused by accidents, fatalities, loss or damage to personal property, lack of enjoyment or claims over emotional or mental states such as upset, disappointment or frustration, or any other damage, whether physical, mental or emotional, arising from the following:
- The client's failure to comply with travel instructions such as, but not limited to, service check-in and check-out dates and times, and voucher redemption policies.
- Changes to, or cancellation of, the travel services offered, notwithstanding the reason. tripallied.com reserves the right to cancel or change the travel services at its discretion, but will try to substitute them with comparable services. If a reservation must completely be canceled, tripallied.com's liability will be limited to a refund of all monies paid to tripallied.com.
- Acts committed or omissions caused by any party other than tripallied.com or its employees.
- Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, Government actions, weather or any other circumstance beyond direct control of tripallied.com.
- A full refund will not be granted by tripallied.com in situations when a service must be interrupted, postponed or cancelled for reasons beyond its control (acts of God such as bad weather - including hurricanes - earthquakes or war, acts of terrorism or else), circumstances under which tripallied.com is not allowed to obtain full refund from service vendors in view of specific contract terms.
Despite our close communication with our group of service vendors, there is a possibility that changes on the rates may occur without notice. As some of the rates become expired and cannot be timely updated by the operator to your immediate convenience, tripallied.com regularly runs a rates verification process which may yield differences between the price you have paid for your reservation and the price you need to pay to actually enjoy the service. When an updated rate happens to be lower than the originally offered to you, tripallied.com will only charge the lower amount. If the updated price is higher than the originally quoted price, tripallied.com will have a Travel Expert that will inform you of the specific variation and the resulting balance that needs to be covered. Should you not agree and decide to cancel, tripallied.com will honor your cancellation request without penalization, therefore tripallied.com and its service vendors will also be released from any responsibility towards compensations that the client may claim and will not be considered liable.
Book Cancun Airport Transportation
Our experienced team of travel experts and insiders is passionate about testing first hand and offering the best available activities and restaurants the destination has to offer.
Our extremely user-friendly and easy-to-use web-portal allows you to take advantage of our expertise and make your travel experience a smooth, consistent and memorable one from start to finish.
Our most important goals are to provide a hand-picked selection of unique activity and restaurant options, to ensure a seamless overall buying experience, and to take care that you enjoy a truly spectacular time. Our mission is create exceptional memories.
We look forward to assisting you with any questions or special requests you may have.
Address: Pecari SM20, MZ5, LT36, 77500 Cancun Centro, Q.R.
Book Excursions and Tours in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Tulum
Book Golf Green Fees in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Tulum
Make Restaurant Reservations in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Tulum
Payments on tripallied.com
Your payment through the Online Payment System on tripallied.com is secured by industry-standard 128-bit encryption.