Terms & Conditions
This document sets out the terms and conditions under which TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. allows access to and use of its website: www.tripallied.com ("Site") to any person who enters ("User"). Hereinafter the "Terms and Conditions."
Your visit and/or the use of the Site confirms that you agree to the Terms and Conditions. We recommend to read carefully before continuing. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, you will not be able to access the Site or you will have to immediately stop its use. To access to the services offered through our Site, you may have to confirm that you have read, accepted and agreed to these Terms and Conditions by clicking "Accept", otherwise you will not be able to continue using the Site. TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. reserves the right to totally or partially modify these Terms and Conditions at any time.
These Terms and Conditions limits the liability of TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V., grants you a limited use of the Site and gives TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. ownership and control over information you provide. All personal information provided by the User becomes subject to TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. and is applicable to the Privacy Notice Statement, which is published on the Site and we kindly request you to review.
User and Obligations
User may visit or use the Site in different roles at different times: whether it only visit the Site without booking services through it or by booking its own arrangements or on behalf of another individual (authorization required) or which TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. has entered into an agreement in order to allow the access to the Site as well as booking services on behalf of third persons.
User agrees to and understands:
- To access and use the Site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- Do not misuse the Site, including but not limited, making false or illegal transactions or anything that could affect TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. image.
- Any information provided by the User to TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. is true, complete and accurate.
- Do not allow the access to the Site to any person under the full age of majority in its jurisdiction, unless it is being supervised by their parents or guardians with legal right.
- Any commercial use or copying of any of the Content on the site is contrary to these Terms and Conditions and not permitted. Without limitation, engaging in data mining, data processing or the use or application of any automated script, program, application, software or similar technical device to extract, process, copy, distribute, data mine, aggregate, collate, cross-reference or manipulate the Content, or any information or data contained in, displayed on, or accessible or available in any manner from or through this Site is strictly prohibited.
Access to the Site
The purpose of granting you with access to the Site and the use of it, is to permit the User to obtain information and to access booking services offered through our Site or the services provided by an entity with which TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. has entered into an agreement. User can create, edit, modify, add and delete information related to the booking and purchase of the services offered through our Site. Once the information is entered by the User into the reservation system used by TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V., the information becomes part of the database property of TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V..
All use of the Site in different way that as permitted by this paragraph is void and denied. User can not, including but not limited, copy, display, forward, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, distribute, download, license, modify, publish or otherwise use text, images, data, graphics, trademarks, logos, trade names and distinctive marks, screens, articles, user names, content or software used on the Site and other materials and information appearing on the Site ("Content") for public, commercial or any other different purpose from the one referred above. The Content is owned by TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. and its use is granted exclusively to TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V..
Any communication that any User sends to TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. by mail or by some other way gives TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. ownership of and control of the information you provide. TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. shall not be obliged to treat such communication as confidential and TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. does not assumes obligations regards to divulge, publish, reproduce or otherwise use it for any purpose, thus leaving TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V.'s sole discretion to use or not use information from these communications.
TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. reserves the right to modify, amend, remove, and generally make any changes to the Site's content in its absolute discretion. User agrees that third parties may have access to the Site's content and that they could modify or remove such content without the permission of TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V.. Therefore, User agrees that TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. has no control over such third parties and that under no circumstances be liable in the event that such changes affect in any way the User's information.
Links to other sites
These Terms and Conditions relate only to the Site property of TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V., User agrees that TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. has no control over the content or performance of any website linked to or from the Site, that TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. expresses no opinion concerning the content or performance of any such website, and that TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. shall in no event be held liable or responsible for the content of any such website.
Limitation of Rights
Terms and Conditions do not grant rights to the User, it only grants permission to access and use the Site as set out herein. User agrees that TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V., in its absolute discretion, could revoke, suspend and cancel the access and/or use of the Site to any User that has breached any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
User accept that use of the global network (Internet/websites) are inherently dangerous and subject to any failure. User agrees that they are using the Site at their own risk and that in no event shall TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. be held liable for any loss or damages including but not limited, loss or damages caused from the fact that an unauthorized individual to act on behalf a User achieves access to its personal information.
TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. does not warrant that the Site will operate error-free or that it and its server or servers are or will be free of computer viruses, trojan horses, or other harmful content, devices or programs. TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. does not warrant that the use of the Site and/or its content by a User will not infringe intellectual property rights of thirds.
User agrees that in no event will TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. be liable for indirect, general, special, economic, consequential or punitive damages resulting from the use of the Site, including without limitation, for loss of data, information or programs, or damage to computers or networks, or from breach of privacy and similar personal rights.
User hereby consents to indemnify and hold TRIPALLIED S. DE R.L. DE C.V. harmless for any and all damages sustained should User breach these Terms and Conditions.
Under this agreement tripallied.com declares that all rates listed on tripallied.com's website are subject to change and exclusively valid for the inquiry date. Rates will only be honored as shown on the website when the service requested is confirmed (a charge of your credit card and a confirmation number provided by tripallied.com is necessary). Upon making a reservation we request your authorization, written and/or verbal, to run the corresponding charge on your credit card and by this you declare to have full knowledge of our Reservation and Payment Policies, Cancellation and Disclaimer Policies.
All reservations are subject to the existing availability at the moment of your request and no confirmation can be issued until received the full payment of the requested service. In some cases, it will be necessary for us to check availability directly with the service vendor before a confirmation, this process may take up to, and never more than, 24 hours. In case that a service is not longer available, we will send a notification and a refund will be applied. In order to avoid any inconveniences, please make a printout of your reservation voucher (access ticket) and have it ready for check-in to the reserved service. Should a change to a confirmed reservation be needed, please contact our Customer Care department and have your confirmation number handy. We strongly suggest reading the CANCELLATION POLICIES section hereinafter. Any changes are subject to availability and rate adjustments when necessary. Our CANCELLATION POLICIES are applicable at all times without exception.
The amount corresponding to your reservation will be immediately charged to the credit card provided in order to consider it as a confirmed reservation. Please note that your credit card billing statement will show "Your Booking at tripallied.com" as responsible for the charge. VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS are welcome. The currency in which service rates are quoted on tripallied.com's website are Mexican Pesos or US Dollars (it will be specified). Mexican Pesos rates will always be charged in Mexican Pesos. For any other currency, the amount to charge will be first converted into US Dollars and the exchange rate prevailing on the transaction date will be applied. This movement may cause a variation of up to 3% above the international fluctuation index for currency exchange and such difference will show on your billing statement. www.tripallied.com cannot be held responsible for this variation and upon accepting the PAYMENT POLICIES you acknowledge to have been informed of the exchange rate fluctuation and declare your agreement to the corresponding charge being made into US Dollars.
All cancellation requests must be addressed in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the assigned tripallied.com travel agent with the reservation number as the basis reference. For excursion, golf and/or ground transportation reservations, the following general cancellation policies apply:
- Cancellations requested 72 hours or more prior to the confirmed service date and time are 100% refundable.
- Cancellations requested between 48 and 72 hours prior to the confirmed service date and time are subject to a 10% penalization on the total amount paid for the reservation and 90% refundable.
- Cancellations requested within 48 hours prior to the confirmed service date and time or "no-show" are 100% non-refundable.
www.tripallied.com is a middle-agent between the client and the vendor listed on the website. tripallied.com creates the necessary commercial connections in compliance with its own service and quality standards to provide services such as, but not limited to, tours, ground transportation and other travel activities. We only select the most professional vendors for this, however www.tripallied.com cannot be held liable for their acts, omission, wrongdoing or other. Travel services are subject to the conditions set by those vendors, and their liability may, in turn, be limited by their rates and conditions of service. www.tripallied.com acts only in its role of agent for the client or for the supplier of the goods and services rendered and as such, does not keep any legal authority or control over the operation and/or property. tripallied.com declares that:
- Travel services descriptions are regularly updated as close to reality as possible. However, tripallied.com cannot be held accountable for variations occurring upon your arrival at the Travel Service site.
- tripallied.com will reserve the right to deny the supply of a service to any client at any given moment if and when it considers convenient to do so.
- Visual material published on its website is intended to render a general description of the service and by no means can be guaranteed that the service will be supplied exactly as depicted.
- Likes and Unlikes ratings assigned to the activities and services are based on 's standards and may not necessarily match rating criteria used elsewhere.
- Any claim or comments that the client should present about the services received must be submitted in writing within a period of time no longer than 15 (fifteen) days from travel's end date.
tripallied.com will not assume liability for any claims, costs or expenses arising from personal injuries to the client or third parties, or caused by accidents, fatalities, loss or damage to personal property, lack of enjoyment or claims over emotional or mental states such as upset, disappointment or frustration, or any other damage, whether physical, mental or emotional, arising from the following:
- The client's failure to comply with travel instructions such as, but not limited to, service check-in and check-out dates and times, and voucher redemption policies.
- Changes to, or cancellation of, the travel services offered, notwithstanding the reason. .com reserves the right to cancel or change the travel services at its discretion, but will try to substitute them with comparable services. If a reservation must completely be canceled, 's liability will be limited to a refund of all monies paid to tripallied.com.
- Acts committed or omissions caused by any party other than tripallied.com or its employees.
- Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, Government actions, weather or any other circumstance beyond direct control of tripallied.com.
- A full refund will not be granted by in situations when a service must be interrupted, postponed or cancelled for reasons beyond its control (acts of God such as bad weather - including hurricanes - earthquakes or war, acts of terrorism or else), circumstances under which tripallied.com
Despite our close communication with our group of service vendors, there is a possibility that changes on the rates may occur without notice. As some of the rates become expired and cannot be timely updated by the operator to your immediate convenience, tripallied.com regularly runs a rates verification process which may yield differences between the price you have paid for your reservation and the price you need to pay to actually enjoy the service. When an updated rate happens to be lower than the originally offered to you, tripallied.com will only charge the lower amount. If the updated price is higher than the originally quoted price, tripallied.com will have a Travel Expert that will inform you of the specific variation and the resulting balance that needs to be covered. Should you not agree and decide to cancel, tripallied.com will honor your cancellation request without penalization, therefore tripallied.com and its service vendors will also be released from any responsibility towards compensations that the client may claim and will not be considered liable.
User agrees that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Mexican States. User hereby irrevocably consents that any legal action or proceeding against it with respect to these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the federal courts of the United Mexican States located in Mexico City.
Book Cancun Airport Transportation
We look forward to assisting you with any questions or special requests you may have.
Address: Pecari SM20, MZ5, LT36, 77500 Cancun Centro, Q.R.