All Inclusive Day at Garrafon Reef and Water Park in Isla Mujeres with Ferry Ride from Cancun
This adventure park is a national reef park on the island of Isla Mujeres (water round trip transfer included) that features the very best views on the turquoise Caribbean Sea and a perfect mix of fun activities, premium food ad beverage and relaxing pool areas. It is a gorgeous natural park highlighted by reefs, cliffs and beautiful ocean landscapes that will captivate your senses and free the very essence of your soul. You will enjoy water activities like kayaking and snorkeling, adventure activities like hiking, biking and flying over the turquoise waters on a zip line, and of course live moments or hours of relaxation on hammocks, lounge chairs or our tropical bar. This experience includes access to the VIP Lounge (family or adults area), all activities, international premium buffet, jacuzzies and international open bar, lockers, showers, lounge chairs, towels, kayaks, bicycles, lifejackets and snorkel equipment.
Restrictions: Suitable for all ages. Children under 12 years must be accompanied by one paying adult.
Recommendations: We recommend to bring your bathing suit, change of clothes, sunglasses, sun cap, biodegradable sunscreen and extra cash or credit card for souvenirs and photographs.
Additional notes: The water round trip transfer from Cancun to Isla Mujeres is included in the price but available only on specific times:
- The water transfer from Aquatours Marina (Cancun) to Garrafon Reef Park (Isla Mujeres) departs at 9:00 AM
- The water return transfer from Garrafon Reef Park (Isla Mujeres) to Aquatours Marina (Cancun) departs at 3:30 PM and again at 5:30 PM (feel free to take either one)
- When you board the water transfer in the morning, you will be asked to pay in cash a one-time $8.00 USD Government Dock Fee per person
The excursion includes round trip water transfer from the Aquatours Marina (Cancun) to Garrafon Reef Park (Isla Mujeres), access to Garrafon Reef Park, continental breakfast, premium buffet lunch, unlimited premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage throughout the day, jacuzzies , pools, lounge chairs, all activities, kayaks, bicycles, lifejackets and snorkel equipment, lockers, showers and towels.
- Experience the paradisiacal adventure reef park located on the island of Isla Mujeres and full acces to first-class facilities
- Enjoy this tropical treasure with plenty of activities such as kayaks, snorkeling, bicycle, zip-lining and more
- Round trip water transfer from Cancun (Lagoon Marina in Hotel Zone) to Isla Mujeres with return included
- Unlimited premium food and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage included
(Age 5 - 11)
(Age 0 - 4)
What people say about tripallied.com
Recommended on Rainy Days
Recommended in the event of a Thunderstorm
Recommended on Windy Days (that means wind speeds above 30 mph)
Book Cancun Airport Transportation
Our experienced team of travel experts and insiders is passionate about testing first hand and offering the best available activities and restaurants the destination has to offer.
Our extremely user-friendly and easy-to-use web-portal allows you to take advantage of our expertise and make your travel experience a smooth, consistent and memorable one from start to finish.
Our most important goals are to provide a hand-picked selection of unique activity and restaurant options, to ensure a seamless overall buying experience, and to take care that you enjoy a truly spectacular time. Our mission is create exceptional memories.
We look forward to assisting you with any questions or special requests you may have.
Address: Pecari SM20, MZ5, LT36, 77500 Cancun Centro, Q.R.
Book Excursions and Tours in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Tulum
Book Golf Green Fees in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Tulum
Make Restaurant Reservations in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Tulum
Payments on tripallied.com
Your payment through the Online Payment System on tripallied.com is secured by industry-standard 128-bit encryption.